Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Custom & Stock Vector Logos - Specializing in Horses, Dogs, Cats & OTher Animals

Custom and Stock Vector art of horses dogs cats and other animals
I have a number of my horse and dog vector logo designs, all available with exclusive rights, remaining in my collection. While most of my graphic design work is geared to the custom market, I occasionally use my “down” time to come up with creations of my own. These designs are made available on my horse and dog available vector art page.

Unlike most stock image sites that sell the same images over and over again to many people, my images are available on a first come, first serve basis to a single buyer only. I sell exclusive rights, which means all reproduction rights for logo use go to the buyer and will not be re-sold to others.

Feel free to contact me any time to discuss you custom logo needs! Contact information may be found at my website: www.cygnetgraphics.com.